Not only does Emmaus support others with a space for showers, fresh clothes, and a home cooked meal, but Emmaus also supports Room In The Inn. Room In The Inn gives winter shelter to those who are needing it on cold nights. Every Tuesday night from November to March, Emmaus hosts a group of 10-12 men for Room In The Inn.
Room In The Inn SCHEDULE:
- Pick Up From Drexler Ave. 4:30 – 5:00 p.m.
- Arrive at NFCN 5:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Showers/Clothing 5:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- Dinner 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Time of Community 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Sleep 8:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
- Breakfast/Sack Lunches 6:00 – 6:30 a.m.
- Return to Drexler Ave. 6:30 – 7:00 a.m.
If you would like to volunteer for Room In The Inn or have any questions,
contact Rev. Dr. Tish Washington at [email protected]