Join the efforts of the 510 Foundation as we fulfill the Biblical call to love our neighbors in East Nashville, Middle Tennessee, and around the globe.
“For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me… Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Matthew 25: 35-36, 40 (NIV)
Our ministries are in need of volunteers to support their work in the Nashville community. Please reference the following list for regular volunteer needs, or contact our ministry directors for more information. Length and frequency of commitment varies by position.
- English Language Learners: one-on-one English Language tutors (commitment of 2-3 hours per week for minimum of six months)
- Emmaus: volunteers to sort clothes on an as-needed basis
- House2Home Nashville: volunteers to prepare and/or deliver items to recipients; volunteers to pick up items from donors (commitment of 2-3 hours per week or per month)
- Mothers of Preschoolers: teachers and childcare workers (9:00am-12:00pm on the third Friday of each month, September-April)
- NazRec: volunteers to help with Titans parking (once a month, August-January)
- School Partnerships: Sunday school classes willing to adopt a partner school; volunteer Sunday school liaison to coordinate between Sunday school classes and partner schools